As I believe you already know you have a very good software in seomoz.
I find that all the data is there, but there's one major problem.
Data is split into different reports, and for me (I gather for most if not all users) there's a lot of manual work involved to copy & paste the data so that I have all the necessary information in one simple sheet.
To explain. I want a report that displays all the following data in one page - ideally at the Ranking Reports Page where you right now display only the Ranking as per the search engine. Here's the info that should be there.
1. keyword (currently it is there)
2. ranking no in SE's of the keyword (currently it is there)
3. web page for which this keyword ranks (currently is not there)
4. competitiveness (that number that is in % eg 55%) (currently not there)
5. Google Monthly Volume - total volume & exact keyword volume (currently not there).
Right now I can get all this data, however got to compile it from different reports, and this wastes a lot of time. After all subscribed to seomoz to avoid manual labour as all the data that your provide is freely available, but to collect it takes lots of time.
The report that I'm asking I find it to be the most basic report, since that will tell me which keyword and page I should 'chase' and work on to rank higher.
Once I know all the data above then it becomes a breeze to put a priority to the SEO activities I need to do.
I hope and trust that this is something you can provide soonest possible, probably the word should be something like "yesterday" :-).